Indian Style Sheekh Kebab Made Easier Through Fresh Farms
- 2 pounds lean ground lamb
- 2 medium (2-1/2″ dia)s onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon green chile paste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 8 each skewer
- In a large bowl, mix ground lamb, onions, mint, cilantro, ginger paste, and chile paste. Season with cumin, coriander, paprika, cayenne, and salt. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Mold handfuls of the lamb mixture, about 1 cup, to form sausages around skewers. Make sure the meat is spread to an even thickness. Refrigerate until you are ready to grill.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Brush grate liberally with oil, and arrange kabobs on the grill. Cook for 10 minutes, or until well done, turning as needed to brown evenly.
Worry no more when it comes to getting these international ingredients you need for your recipe as Fresh Farms got it all for you!
Plan ahead – make a grocery list and figure out what you’re going to cook
Are you ready for Thanksgiving? It’s coming up soon, and that means family time, delicious