about fresh farms
ALDI is one of America’s fastest growing retailers, serving millions of customers across the country each month. With nearly 2,000 stores across 36 states, ALDI is on track to become the third-largest grocery retailer by store count by the end of 2022.
At our core, we are different by design. We are private-label trailblazers, and our company is built on these basic principles: simplicity matters, we sell the best food at low prices, and everything we do is purposefully designed to save people money.
Emails + Weekly Ads
Visit customer service department at any Fresh Farms location. In-store purchases may be made at any checkout lane with cash, credit, or debit.
– Not to worry! You can use the gift card for partial payment and then pay the difference with cash, credit, debit, or personal check. Personal checks require ID verification.
– Sadly, stolen or lost gift cards cannot be replaced.
– Yes! Stop by anyone one of our locations for assistance.
– You can check your card balance in two ways:
1. Refer to the back of the gift card and follow the directions.
2. Ask one of our staff members at one of our Customer Service counters and/or cashier to check the balance.
There are over 40 languages spoken by Fresh Farm’s employees and, therefore, we can almost always assist any customer whom cannot speak English. Please visit the customer service counter at any of our locations to request help, we are more than happy to assist.
Each of our locations have sit-down, electronically driven shopping carts which are readily available to assist anyone with physical impairments. Please visit the customer service counter at any of our locations to request help, we are more than happy to assist.