Perfect Delectable Side Dish: Roasted Garlic Potatoes Recipe
If you are looking for the best side dish for your meal, these magnificent roasted garlic potatoes with Parmesan cheese are crispy and golden on the outside and fluffy on the inside is just perfect for you. Roasted baby potatoes are seasoned with garlic, herbs, butter, bacon, and parmesan cheese and baked on a baking sheet until crispy. Very easy to make-try this one-meal potato recipe today!
- 3 pounds (1.5 kg) baby red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 6 large cloves of garlic finely chopped or minced
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon bits (optional)
Let’s make it!
- To make roasted garlic potatoes, first, preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Grease a large baking sheet with a non-stick spray or olive oil and put it aside.
- Boil baby potatoes in boiling water for 5-8 minutes and precook. The inside of potatoes becomes softer as they are roasted.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/4 cup of olive oil, garlic, salt, herbs, pepper, and parmesan cheese altogether. Add a little more olive oil if the parmesan cheese has absorbed most of it.
- Add the pre-cooked potatoes towards the garlic parmesan mixture to evenly coat them.
- Arrange the already coated potatoes cut side down into the organized baking sheet. Place the baking sheet on the lowest rack of the oven and then take your garlic butter parmesan potatoes for 25 mins, turning after 15 mins with tongs or a spatula, until potatoes are already golden brown and already have crispy edges.
- Meanwhile, lightly melt the butter in the microwave and mix with the chopped parsley. Remove the roasted potatoes from the oven and sprinkle with butter and parsley sauce. Add bacon bits, toss for a good coating, and immediately serve hash browns with garlic butter parmesan. And done!
Go and get your ingredients at Fresh Farms and enjoy this wonderful recipe!
Plan ahead – make a grocery list and figure out what you’re going to cook
Are you ready for Thanksgiving? It’s coming up soon, and that means family time, delicious