Appetizers are the first thing guests eat at the start of a party. The very
Christmas With a Twist: Honey-Soy Glazed Salmon with Mushrooms and Peppers Recipe
Most often, Christmas is when your tables are filled with festive foods, together with your loved ones over good conversations. Nothing feels better than providing them mouthwatering main courses, that may always be a part of your to-do list during this season of love.
This easy recipe can help you tick this off your list.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- ¼ c. seasoned rice wine vinegar, divided
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil, divided
- ⅓ c. light soy sauce
- ⅓ c. honey
- 2 tsp. chili-garlic sauce, plus 1 more if needed
- 1 tbsp. Chinese or Dijon mustard
- 1 skin-on salmon fillet, bones removed
- 2 (3.5-ounce) packages shiitake mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large bunch green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 (8.5-ounce) packages of instant microwave Jasmine rice
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 475°F. Stir together 3 tablespoons vinegar, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, soy sauce, and next 3 ingredients; set aside 1/2 cup of sauce. Place salmon, skin side down, on a large parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Brush with 2 tablespoons of soy mixture.
- Bake salmon at 475°F for 8 minutes. Toss mushrooms and the next two ingredients with 1 tablespoon of soy mixture. Scatter vegetables around fish in a hot pan and brush fish with soy mixture. Bake 8 to 10 more minutes or until desired degree of doneness and vegetables are just tender.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir rice and remaining 1 tablespoon each of vinegar and sesame oil in a serving bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste. Lift fish from skin with two large spatulas and transfer to a platter with vegetables; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with rice and reserved 1/2 cup sauce.
Tick off the worry about getting the ingredients too through the most convenient international market you will ever see. Fresh Farms is an all-in-one shop where you can check for all the ingredients you might need for your holiday meals, may it be desserts, main courses, appetizers, or more. Visit https://www.freshfarms.com/ to know more about Fresh Farms.
Salads are usually made with a combination of lettuce or mixed greens and various toppings
The Indian party snack platter is incomplete without this delicious seek kebab starter. Juicy kebabs
Spices and herbs are the basis of all delicious Middle Eastern cuisine. In fact, they