Thanksgiving is a time when family and friends get together to enjoy good food, company, and traditions. While there are many items that are commonly served during Thanksgiving dinner, there are a few dishes that you just can’t miss. Here are some of the most essential staples that you need in your home for Thanksgiving.
- Turkey – This is the star of the show and the main dish of Thanksgiving. You can’t have Thanksgiving without a delicious turkey!
- Stuffing – Stuffing is a must-have side dish. It’s usually made with bread, spices, and vegetables.
- Mashed potatoes – Mashed potatoes are another Thanksgiving staple. They’re usually served with gravy and are a great side dish.
- Cranberry sauce – This tart and sweet sauce is a perfect addition to the turkey and stuffing.
- Pumpkin pie – No Thanksgiving is complete without a delicious slice of pumpkin pie. This dessert is made with fresh pumpkins, spices, and a flaky crust.
Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away, so it’s time to start planning your menu. This year, don’t miss out on the classics like turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie. And be sure to add some new items to the mix too! Fresh Farms has all of the ingredients you need for an amazing Thanksgiving feast. Stop by today and get everything you need to make your holiday dinner unforgettable.
Plan ahead – make a grocery list and figure out what you’re going to cook
Are you ready for Thanksgiving? It’s coming up soon, and that means family time, delicious