Making Most Out of The Fall Season With This Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 1 cup of milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice (or to taste)
- 1 shot of espresso or 1/2 cup of strong coffee
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the pumpkin puree and stir until combined.
- Add the vanilla extract, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice, and stir until combined.
- Add the espresso or coffee, and stir until combined.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy! If you want, you can top it with whipped cream.
Plan ahead – make a grocery list and figure out what you’re going to cook
Are you ready for Thanksgiving? It’s coming up soon, and that means family time, delicious