Dairy products are a staple in many diets around the world. But beyond their delicious
Make Your Feline Friends Happy With A Special Treat For International Cat’s Day
On International Cat’s day, why not show your cat some extra love and affection by giving them a special treat? You could buy them a new toy or some tasty cat food, or simply spend some extra time playing with them. Whatever you do, make sure your cat knows that they are loved and appreciated.
If you want to make your cat a special homemade treat, here is a recipe you can try:
- 1/2 cup of wet cat food
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the wet cat food, flour, baking powder, and oil or butter until well combined.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet and flatten it into a log shape.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool before serving to your cat.
Your cat is sure to love this homemade treat, and you’ll be able to feel good knowing that you made it yourself! So go ahead and spoil your cat on International Cat’s day – they deserve it!
So, what are you waiting for? Get yourself over to Fresh Farms and stock up on the best ingredients for your kitty’s treats! Not only will they love the fresh taste, but you can be sure that their health is a top priority too. Visit any of our locations now and start cooking up some deliciousness for your feline friends!
Keeping your pantry staples fresh is essential for ensuring that you always have the ingredients
Condiments are a great way to add flavor and variety to your meals, but with
Raising healthy kids is one of the most important responsibilities of parents. Teaching your kids