As the weather cools down and autumn approaches, many of us start thinking about cozy
Easy Pumpkin Soup Recipe For Fall Season
Fall weather is finally here, and that means pumpkin soup season is in full swing! This recipe is perfect for a cozy night in or enjoying with friends at a fall party. The best part? It’s super easy to make. So gather your ingredients and get cooking!
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 5 whole black peppercorns
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, bring chicken stock, pumpkin puree, onion, garlic, salt, thyme, and peppercorns to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cover for 30 minutes.
- Blend the soup in stages in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Return the soup to the pan and bring it to a boil; reduce to low heat and cover for 30 minutes.
- Incorporate the heavy cream. Pour soup into dishes and top with fresh parsley.
So go ahead and get your ingredients for this pumpkin soup recipe, and be sure to visit Fresh Farm locations to pick up the freshest produce around. Once you’ve whipped up a batch of this deliciousness, we want to know how it turns out! Share photos or videos of your final product on our social media channels for everyone to see. We hope you enjoy this fall favorite as much as we do.
Do you ever feel overwhelmed when you go to the grocery store? There are so
There are so many things to consider when you’re shopping for groceries. Do you want
As the leaves start to change color and the air gets crisp, it’s the perfect