Setting the stage for a delightful Valentine’s Day celebration involves infusing every moment with love
Easy Homemade Mac And Cheese Recipe For World Mac And Cheese Day
We are sharing with you a very easy Mac and Cheese Recipe you can make at home!
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 pinch paprika
Let’s Make It!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- Cook the macaroni according to package instructions. Drain.
- In a medium pan over low heat, melt the butter. Whisk in the flour gradually until fully mixed. Pour in the milk slowly, whisking continually, until smooth. Stir in the cheeses and simmer over low heat until the cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened somewhat. Place the macaroni in a large casserole dish and pour the sauce over it. Stir well.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Brown the breadcrumbs. Cover the macaroni and cheese with the sauce. Season with paprika to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven.
90% of Americans don’t meet daily produce recommendations though they taste amazing when ripe and
With good reason, Salmon is the second most popular seafood in the U.S., it is
Are you looking for a refreshing and delicious treat to beat the summer heat? Look
Did you know that 90% of Americans fall short of their dairy recommendations? As we