Dairy products are a staple in many diets around the world. But beyond their delicious
10 Back-To-School Sandwich Fillings You Can Try
Sandwiches are normal snacks for the Back-To-School season. You can either have them as your main meal or as a snack in-between classes. The type of sandwich you’ll be having depends on what you’re filling it with. Here are some Back-To-School sandwich fillings you can try:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly – This is a classic combo that never gets old. You can use any type of bread and any kind of jelly or jam you like. For a healthier option, you can use all-natural peanut butter and sugar-free jelly.
- Ham and Cheese – Another classic combo that’s perfect for lunchtime. Use any type of cheese you like and add some chopped-up ham for extra protein.
- Turkey and Avocado – This is a great option if you’re looking for something healthy and filling. The avocado will add some healthy fats to keep you full until dinner.
- Tuna Salad – This is another great option if you’re looking for something healthy and filling. Tuna is a good source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids, both of which are important for brain health.
- Chicken Salad – This is similar to tuna salad, but with chicken instead. Chicken is also a good source of protein and can help you stay full until dinner.
- Egg Salad – This is a great option if you’re looking for something quick and easy to make. Egg salad is also very versatile so feel free to add in any other ingredients you like, such as chopped-up vegetables or shredded cheese.
- PB&J Smoothie – This is a great option if you want a sandwich but don’t have time to make one. Simply blend together some peanut butter, jelly, and milk for a quick and easy smoothie that tastes just like a PB&J sandwich.
- Grilled cheese – This is a classic sandwich that’s perfect for any time of day. You can use any type of bread and any type of cheese you like. For a twist on the classic, try adding in some chopped-up ham or bacon.
- BLT – This is another classic sandwich that’s perfect for lunchtime. Use any type of bread and add in some bacon, lettuce, and tomato for a delicious and easy meal.
- Vegetarian – This is a great option for those days when you’re short on time or just don’t feel like cooking. Simply add your favorite vegetables to a sandwich and enjoy. Some of our favorites include cucumber, avocado, tomato, and sprouts.
So what are you waiting for? Swing by your nearest Fresh Farms and get started on making your perfect sandwich. With such a variety of fresh, delicious ingredients to choose from, we know you’ll love every bite. And don’t forget to tell us all about it! We can’t wait to hear how your perfect sandwich turns out.
Keeping your pantry staples fresh is essential for ensuring that you always have the ingredients
Condiments are a great way to add flavor and variety to your meals, but with
Raising healthy kids is one of the most important responsibilities of parents. Teaching your kids